Sunday, May 07, 2006

the honeymoon is over

I've acquired a new roommate. Actually 2. They don't live with me, but they live right next door in the corner suite. There only used to be one girl who lived there. She was away for such a long time I was wondering if she'd just left. There were all these notes and letters stuck in her doorway including a hot pink note reminder her that her rent was overdue. Apparently she was travelling. And then she came back. With a new husband in tow. I personally don't really care but they were acting like an old married couple already, staying in almost every night. How do I know? I could hear their tv as if I was in the room next door. It was that loud. I guess it's almost as good as having my own tv, except I can't see the shows and don't understand whatever it is they are watching as it's not in English!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home