Wednesday, April 05, 2006

saturation point

Some days I wake up feeling like I'm not sure what I'm accomplishing. Get up, go to work, go home, eat, go to sleep. And then it starts all over again. Work has been driving me a bit mad lately and I haven't been snacking as much as usual. (Hmm...something is seriously wrong with this picture...) Anyway, it's getting to the point that I'm just dying to get out of here and with it, the crazy insane weather. It was beautiful on Monday and then it was snowing today! Apparently April doesn't bring showers...it brings snow showers.

So I'm going away. No need to get excited. It's only Ottawa, though I've never been. I'll be heading there with a friend. We'll rent a car next week for the Easter break. In the meantime, I got invited by someone else to go to the states to do some shopping at the outlets but I had already said yes to Ottawa so while that friend gets to have fun shopping, I get to visit attractions. Mind you, not just any attractions, but attractions that are closed thanks to Good Friday. Maybe shopping in the states isn't such a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home