Sunday, April 23, 2006

reese - the actress, not the chocolate

I get in the mood every so often where I watch a good movie and then I'm wanting to watch another. And another. I guess that's why I try not to start since it can get so addicting. Lately I've been into Reese Witherspoon movies. I watched her in her oscar winning performance of Walk the Line, which I really enjoyed and recommend and then in Vanity Fair.

I also saw her in Just Like Heaven, which I liked so much even with some of the flaws of the movies, that I had to go out and buy a previously viewed dvd so I would have my copy. Well, being the worrywart that I am, I couldn't just flip through the dvd to see that it was running...I had to sit and watch the whole thing to make sure it didn't skip or otherwise have any "technical difficulties". As if I have nothing better to do than watch the same movie twice in such a short time! (The movie was fine so at least my curiousity has now been satisfied and I can tell myself that I'm getting my money's worth...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home