Wednesday, May 31, 2006

home sweet home

heavy but not overweight!
I took public transit to get to the airport. From past experience on missing flights by a few minutes, I gave myself plenty of time and still got booted off at Isslington when they announced that the train was out of service. Still managed to get to the airport with lots of cushion time. It was not an easy trip though with my tripping down the subway stairwell to get my suitcase down. In fact, they ended up sticking a heavy load tag on my bag (to give you an idea!)

It's been a few days and I'm still running on eastern time but I am so happy to be back, missing the TTC strike by a couple of days and missing the terribly hot and humid weather (32 feeling like 40 degrees!) and tornado and thunderstorm warnings!! Ah the bliss of fresh air. Ocean and mountain views. Awesome sushi. I'm glad to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home