Sunday, April 04, 2010

easter

I still miss sorely the extra day off that everyone else gets. You'll find me heading in to the office tomorrow but I am grateful at least for having the Friday off. The weather has been the best ever, with highs of 20+. In April, on the long weekend? It is almost unheard of.

I took advantage of that by heading out for dinner with friends on Friday and Saturday, and fitting in a vinyasa class, which was so intense with too many chatarangas that my poor shoulders are sore and I think I did something to my SI joint so am taking it super easy though I had to fill in for someone this morning. I also fit in Alice in Wonderland in 3D. What a lovely film! Ok, so the story was a bit weak, but Johnny Depp was great. I think I've come to have a greater appreciation of him ever since I saw him in Finding Neverland, although I have not seen too many of his movies. (Alice already had enough suspense for me even though I know how it's supposed to end!)

Spring cleaning is on top of mind, in particular this year. Not sure why but I seem to be ok with letting go of things that no longer serve me. It's particularly refreshing after I've done a mass sweep. In the past I've always been pretty attached to things, and I still am to certain things, but perhaps it's just that I'm tired of looking at it all.

Wishing you peace on this Easter Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home