Tuesday, December 15, 2009

last man standing

I was making plans to catch up with some friends over the Christmas holiday last week. Called up a girlfriend and asked her to see if she could round up a few others for a dinner. She asked me for my current mailing address and phone number. I gave it to her, thinking that she was sending me a Christmas card - odd since I was going to be going home and seeing her anyway. I didn't really give it much thought until I got a piece of mail today with some lovely handwriting. It was her wedding invitation! *sniff* Only a few months ago, we were talking about how great it was that we were still single since most of our other friends' marriages had collapsed. Alas, I'm happy for her. I'm perfectly ok for myself though. Besides, I'll always have yoga. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home