Tuesday, November 17, 2009

yoga-ed out

It's been a beautiful November so far. I'm mostly recovered from the flu and last weekend was gorgeous - beautiful, sunny weather. I spent the day hanging out in Leslieville after subbing a class, checking the art galleries and walking along the beach with a good friend. The evening was filled with a yoga partner workshop where 40 people were crammed into a room for some fun laughter and play.

On Sunday, 3 more hours of yoga... yes, that's a lot... and then some downtime. And tonight I went to watch My Mother's Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding, a very enjoyable musical. (Great music and singing). I bought the ticket on Halloween when I went to see The Boys in the Photograph (another musical). There was a special for the shows on Tuesday so I chose based on the best seat available. It happened to be tonight. It's good to know that my subconscious didn't choose last Tuesday when I was sick. I love how things play out perfectly!

However, I was beginning to have doubts in my head again about what I'm doing. A good friend of mine is moving out of the city. I called him a traitor - for leaving/moving before I did! Work is sailing along, I'm filling my spare time with yoga and other fun stuff, but sometimes I wonder if I'm not trying hard enough to figure out what it is I want to do! Not that I read the horoscope on a regular basis, but today's just hit the spot for me: "Stop worrying that you are not doing enough in the world. You're doing plenty. Today's Mercury-Saturn link indicates that success will be yours." Thank you, horoscope. I can rest easy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home