Wednesday, August 19, 2009

time flies

It's hard to believe it. I never imagined I would have been here so long, but yes, it's been 4 years. That's a whole college degree, and 3 years longer than I thought I would be here. I've settled in, but am far from settled down!

This summer has been a bit of a tough one - the weather reversal with the west coast meant rain for us, and scorching heat for them. Now that the weather has warmed up, we're in the sunset days of summer... so sad! I'm also sticking around this summer, which means occasional bouts of missing family and home. Other than that, am making peace with being here... for the now, since all we've got is now.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Vivian said...

Do you think you are going to make Toronto your permanent home?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger toronto girl said...

That's not the plan!! But then again, I never expected to be here for this long... I'm going with the flow and seeing where things will land.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home