Monday, December 07, 2009

higher education

It's been a really awesome fall so far! By that, I'm referring to the weather - sunny cold days, with no need to wear winter boots. This is all about to change. We had some flurries today, which really did create more of a Christmas-y atmosphere. We're due for a dump of 10cm of snow tomorrow though before it rains and turns it all to ice and slush.

It was such a shame that this past weekend that I spent much of it indoors relearning my cpr and standard first aid skills. (It was hilarious how when we were to get a bystander to call 911 and bring back the AED, someone said to bring back the ADD...) I did re-discover my love for learning though, and am eager to continue doing some studies next year into ayurveda.

I've also spent some more time doing acro-yoga and partner yoga. It's been so much fun to work on flying poses, and handstands, though I have to say that the reformer work is really giving me a good workout. My next "goal" is to get a handle on back walkovers. I am definitely not a pretzel or contortionist, but loving it all. Am looking forward to coming home and getting some much needed physio work done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home