Wednesday, October 14, 2009

giving thanks

Where has fall gone? It seems like we went from very dull non-summer-like weather to winter. We're well below our normal temperatures of 14 degrees and are hovering around 7 as a high. Brr...

The weekend was lovely. A friend came back home to visit his parents so I got invited over for a family Thanksgiving. It familly hit me then that I didn't even realize I missed home and family so much. Having the temporary clan was very nice though.

On another note, I lucked out tonight with filling in at the Nike Clinic. They had a Girl's Night Out and had been running a 12 week series - one week a nutritionist would come in to speak, another week would be a personal trainer before they did the weekly run. They needed someone to fill in for yoga. So I took it... it was super last minute as I was planning on taking a class myself tonight, but I got payment in a brand new pair of Nike Zoom Vomero 4+ runners for a 20-25 minute class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home