Wednesday, November 11, 2009

letting go

Everyone has been scared about the whole swine flu thing of late. You won't find me standing hours in line for a questionable vaccine. You will, however, have found me lying in bed for 4 straight days this past weekend while I tried to kick the regular flu. It sucks being sick. It's worse being alone when you still have to cook for yourself.

As I regained some of my energy, I started the task of going through my ticket stubs from shows and concerts that I have attended over the past 4 years. I have finally decided that I can part with these memories, but not before going through them to see what I've been lucky enough to watch. So many shows! So many blessings. I'm one lucky girl...with more shows to come! (But I'm still hanging on to my favourite shows - like my Cirque tickets!) I'm so lucky, blessed, and grateful. As well, much gratitude to all the vets who served our country for freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home