Monday, May 18, 2009

making way for summer

Ah...the sweet bliss of a much needed long weekend! Since returning from my holiday, it's been busy, busy, busy. At work, outside of work, and in general. So many things I want to do, and so little time! Hence, I ended up over-exhausting myself and needed to sleep and sleep.

The weather has been getting slightly better, though still wacky with strong winds, and intense rains at time. This long weekend called for frost in certain areas, so definitely still nippy out.

Had a blast at someone's birthday party on Sat. night - beautiful common room in the condo, and a separate room with a pool table where I sucked but still had a chance to play. And then I joined the guys to play fooz ball as defence, and kicked butt! It was awesome since the score was really close all the way through. I was screaming like a girl, and so was my partner, who was a guy. It was hilarious. We high-fived and he said I could partner with him anytime. Just having a blast and looking forward to cottage weekends coming up! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home