Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ballet sandwich please, and some sushi too

cutie
I got a mix of both the arts and science this weekend in addition to last weekend's performance of National Ballet, I went again this past weekend and also attended the Canadian International Auto Show as I got free tickets. This ballet was much more enjoyable - better choreography and music, at least to my liking. Also visited a friend who got a new husky puppy who was only 5 weeks old; she was so adorable and everyone stopped us to pet her. And I stuffed myself at a sushi buffet. :D

3 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... are you warming to Toronto sushi? That sounds a little fishy!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger toronto girl said...

That's pretty sad, eh? I suppose beggars can't be choosers. I'm looking forward to coming back home and eating some serious sushi. :)

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i love that pic of the husky..what is her name...very pretty...trying to convince ourselves to get a dog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home