Wednesday, February 04, 2009

musicals galore

I have to say that though I missed seeing The Drowsy Chaperone in Vancouver due to the snowstorms, I've been much luckier living in Toronto. There are theatres a stone's throw away so no snow storm will stop me from going... unless the actors can't make it in. On the plus side to all the bad news about the economy, I've been getting to see shows like you wouldn't believe. I saw the Jersey Boys [awesome show] right before Christmas, and last night saw Happy Days (for $20.09 to celebrate 2009, but add in those nasty service charges and order fees and your day is not as happy as it could be.) And coming up in a couple of weeks, I've booked to see The Color Purple! Might as well take it all in since tickets won't be at these prices when the economy is in full swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home