Sunday, January 04, 2009

reunited!

I was reunited with my luggage this evening! Yesterday I boarded in Vancouver and had a stopover in Calgary. Well, apparently I was one of 2 people continuing on to Toronto. But they offloaded everyone's bag, including mine. The crew changed too. When I landed, of course my bag didn't make it. I asked the guy at the counter and he told me that the bag didn't get on in Calgary. Wait a minute, I said. How could it not have been on in Calgary? It was checked in in Vancouver! So he said that everything got offloaded. I was sent home and spent all of today hoping for the bag. Of course, it shows up in the evening while I'm out doing groceries. But thank God I flew when I did. There was another snow storm today and all flights out to the US were suspended, including my sister's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home