Monday, January 12, 2009

slow-mo brain, fast paced yoga

I haven't practiced yoga for a while. Basically since the Christmas holidays. Every time I go home, it's about relaxing and chilling to the point of pure laziness. Ok, so I DID go to one yoga studio while on vacation but that was to try it out and also to eliminate the guilt of eating so much good food. So today after work, I decided to tackle a new studio downtown. I took a jivamukti class that was 1.5 hours long. Boy was that intense. Not only was a sweating, (and it was NOT a hot yoga class), but while I was in downward dog, I noticed that the seams of my pants seemed to be showing. And then I realized to my chagrin that I had put my pants on inside out. Um, that was embarrassing... oops... or should I say om??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home