Sunday, September 17, 2006

expanding my horizons

Funny how things work out... first, work was my life, and the social aspect sucked since I didn't really know anyone. Then the city became my life when I wanted to see everything and do everything I could. But work started to suck. Now I'm getting my head around trying to find a job back home so I can be closer to friends and family and to maintain a bit more of a balanced lifestyle. Then I met some people at a networking event and my life has turned around again.

I've joined a recreational ultimate league and have been playing and getting in lots of exercise and socializing in the mix. Work still sucks, but now I've got people to hang with on the weekend...which makes it really difficult to leave. But I still have to do it...just as I'm starting to settle into the city, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home