Saturday, July 22, 2006

fly girl

flying
I have always dreamt about the possibilities of running away with the circus. I had that chance this weekend. Dropped into the circus school and went to try the flying trapeze. I almost chickened out when I saw the height of the ladder but I went anyway. What a thrill to soar through the air and to hang freely from the bar, once I was able to finally grab it. I was like a kid trying to reach the hidden cookie jar above the fridge... no matter how hard I reached, I couldn't quite make it. I was starting to feel sorry for all the others waiting below for me! The caller (the one who yelled out when to let go and when to swing etc.) said I should consisder joining the circus. I told him I'd love to but that unfortunately I had to pay the bills. Another lifetime perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home