Monday, August 28, 2006

the ex factor

Ok, so this really should be called the Ex part 2. And 3. Right after the whole CNE thing, which really IS the Ex, I got a visit from a very good friend of mine, who is an ex. He was flying into town for business so I had to meet up with him as I hadn't seen him in over a year and a half. He called me up and told me he wanted to take me out for dinner and to book a place. So I booked North 44. :) We had a great meal (slow services - it took over an hour for the food to come out...I think it was because there was a private party but still!) And then he was gone. And I got majorly homesick.

To only be followed by a weekend coffee visit of yet another ex whom I haven't seen in probably just as long. I think the universe is trying to tell me something. I'm just not sure what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home