Monday, July 31, 2006

the forties

No, this isn't about music or anything from that era, nor is it about my fear of getting old (although it is an unappealing thought and maybe a topic worthy of discussion years down the road...) This is about hot Toronto weather. How can it be, that one wakes up to 22 when it feels like 29 and then after hitting a high of 34 (45), we end the day with 30 (but really feeling like 44?) It's 11pm. It should be nice and cool out. Gotta love the humidity. And how can you issue an extra extra heat alert? Is it possible? It's like going to a concert and saying that the music is extra extra loud. As my friend said when I told him I was cooking (and it wasn't a meal I was talking about), "It's like you're on the fricken [sic] equator." Yes. As he basks and enjoys the nice cool west coast weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home