Saturday, July 15, 2006

it's all greek to me

So apparently everyone leaves the city in the summer as was evident in my gym class yesterday. I was the only one who showed up so the instructor waited until 2 other latecomers arrived. Guess he didn't feel like running a private step class.

My friend had gone to Vancouver for a wedding so she lent me her transit pass. I took advantage of it like a get out of jail card and hit as many places as I could - Chinatown first for groceries and then here and there for errands. I phoned up almost everyone I knew but no one was picking up their phone! So I wandered over (ok, took public transit as it would take me hours to walk there and I would have probably gotten heat stroke in the process) to the Danforth and had a leisurely stroll (as leisurely as one can in 31 degree heat) in Greektown, stopping off at Sweet Tooth Dessert Cafe to devour a keylime tart.

I obviously need to find some friends with cottages...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home