Friday, December 22, 2006

hop. skip. and jump.

I overslept - I had set my alarm for pm instead of am. Thank goodness my ride called me so that I was able to panic and spring myself into action. Flight left from Toronto to Calgary, a switch of planes, and then another takeoff and landing to Kelowna where they were overwhelmed with security so the 7 of us who had the joy of doing the multiple transfer had to wait inside the plane before the others boarded. And then the final leg to Vancouver. It wasn't even over for some poor guy who had to make another flight up to Prince George and then another 4 hour drive to some unknown land to visit his girlfriend. On top of that, he had driven from St. Catherines to the airport in Toronto so while I thought my day was long, his was at least twice the length of mine. Now that's dedication.

Lunch? Pretzels.

Remind me to never do this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home