Thursday, December 07, 2006

numb

You know the saying Diamonds are a girl's best friend? Well, forget the diamonds baby. Give me long johns. And gloves. And a hat to boot. After the west coast's freak storm during which the east coasted through true fall-like weather, we have plunged back into the minus digits. Which means I'm bundled up like the Michelin Tire dude. I don't know if I'm just becoming more adjusted to the weather now, or whether the temperature is milder, or I'm just automatically layering myself in about 5000 layers but so far, the winter hasn't been too bad. Mind you, I've got terrible hat hair and I don't really care how I look...and it's not quite January or February, which are the most brutal months in Toronto. So we'll see if I can get any number. At that point, who needs diamonds when all you can see are my eyes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home