Sunday, June 25, 2006

pride

pride flag
Funny how someone said that those who are busy living their lives are too busy to blog. Well I haven't blogged for the last while as I've spent it recovering. Not much of a life there.

Summer in the city involves lots of planning...because there are so many options of things to do. I ended up going to the open house of the new Four Seasons Centre for Performing Arts and did the self-guided tour. There was a two hour wait for the guided tours and I wasn't about to come back after picking up a pre-assigned time slot ticket. There and back home and then it was time to get ready to watch the Pride Parade. Pride is such a huge thing in Toronto that they block off a huge chunk of Yonge St. - it's actually pretty interesting to see all the characters. At least this year wasn't as hot as last year and it was conveniently close to my apartment. People are so keen on this that they stake out their place on the route 3 hours beforehand! Some of the photos I got were quite something but not too suitable for publication...I'll leave it at that. If you've attended, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I better go pretend I'm busy and stop writing so you think I've got a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home