Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the apprentice part II: you're fired

Not to worry, it wasn't me. Bye bye ex-boss...are we ever on a roll here. The big news is that my ex-boss got fired. Which set my head spinning and I haven't slept well wondering what will happen to the position? First the guy in my old position quit after a few months, and now the ex-boss has been laid off. I suppose it was only a matter of time... but there's no one running the show now. Will a move back west be an option for me? Would they want me? I only just got here! Do I want to even go??

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger toronto girl said...

Ross - thanks for your comments...yes, we'll see how this plays out with the posting closing next week. No, I guess I haven't been to this Tartan store you speak of...will have to check it out sometime when the weather is more conducive to walking outdoors. You may also recall that Yonge Street is freaking long (longest street in North America!) so I'll have to figure out which shop you are talking about unless you know the name of the store...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home